|Sukhasana (“easy pose; perfect pose”), is a yoga asana (posture) that basically consists of sitting in the standard cross-legged position. While opening the hips and lengthening the spine, its relative ease on the knees makes this posture preferable to siddhasana and padmasana for many people with physical difficulties. Nevertheless, many schools don’t consider it to be as effective for prolonged meditation sessions, although the 20th century Jnana Yoga guru Ramana Maharshi advocated it as suitable for attaining Enlightenment.|
Sukhasana, sanskrit for Easy Pose is a common pose of asana, in yoga, buddhism and hinduism.
|Take sitting position stretching both the legs together in front, hands by the side, palms resting on the ground. Fingers should remain together pointing forward. Fold the legs left and right slowly at the knees and join both the soles with each other. Hold the legs at ankle by the hands. Bring the legs slowly towards yourself till they reach under the perineum. The knees should remain on the ground, body erect and gaze in front. While returning back to the original position loosen the legs and come back to the first position. While practicing, a stretch is felt under the thighs, therefore practice it carefully This posture should be healthy for the lumbar region.|
Herbal Remedies information for natural home treatment to cure common diseases with homemade herbal remedies.
Herbal remedies are the remedies are made with naturally avaiable natures extracts, plants extracts, fruits extracts and more extracts available from the nature.
Basically herbal extracts are the main resources which were used to prepare the medicines also, but they used to prepare with the help of some chemical components, some times these chemical components will harm to our health.
When we know how to make the herbal remedies at our home, that will be a great for us to cure common health problems in our life. Even more scientific researches are done on herbal products, which will cure the health related problems forever without any side effects. So nowadays many people are opting for herbal products, because they don’t have a time to prepare the herbal remedies. If you have a time and resources to prepare the herbal remedies thats an excellent option for us to solve health problems forever.
Here i am providing the some natural herbal home remedies which we can prepare with the help of natures extracts. Whatever extracts we use to prepare remedies are having a strong belief that they cure the problems naturally, thats why here whatever extracts we use are having a complete history.
Before using these herbal remedies you can read the complete history of the extract we use and come for a good conclusion that this will helpful to cure your problem or not.
We will update the collection of herbal remedies with detailed history of extracts, so it takes time to add more and more herbal remedies. Please revisit regularly for updated natural herbal remedies list.
Savasana (Sanskrit: s’ava-sana, “Corpse Pose”, alternately spelled Shavasana or Sarvasana, and also known as mrta-asana) is a yoga asana often used to begin and conclude a yoga session.
It is a relaxing posture intended to rejuvenate one’s body, mind and spirit.
While savasana is a good way to reduce stress and tension, it is not recommended for meditation as it has a tendency to induce sleepiness. If afflicted by drowsiness or restlessness of the mind while performing savasana, increase the rate and depth of breathing.
- Lying on your back, spread arms and legs, about 45 degrees from the sides of your body. Tilt head slightly back so it rests comfortably. Make sure you are warm and comfortable; if you need to, place blankets under or over your body.
- Close the eyes, and start by deepening the breath using dirga pranayama. Allow your whole body to become soft and heavy, letting it relax into the floor. As the body relaxes, feel the whole body rising and falling with each breath.
- Scan the body from the toes to the fingers to the crown of the head, looking for tension, tightness and contracted muscles. Consciously release and relax any areas that you find. If you need to rock or wiggle that part of your body from side to side.
- Release all control of the breath, the mind, and the body. Let your body move deeper and deeper into a state of total relaxation.
- Stay in savasana for 5 to 15 minutes.
- To release: slowly deepen the breath, wiggle the fingers and toes, reach the arms over your head and stretch the whole body, exhale bend the knees into the chest and roll over to one side coming into a fetal position. When you are ready, slowly inhale up to a seated position.”
Following practice, when one is in savasana, the body is often in the anabolic state of metabolism during which cells can repair and rejuvenate themselves. Organs and tissues are “built up” (increasing muscle mass, bone growth). The opposite state is catabolic metabolism. It’s counter-productive to have both states occurring at the same time, so there are signals in the body which switch from one to the other, and most of those signals are hormonal.
n yoga, when certain poses are done which affect the glands of the endocrine system, certain hormones are produced which bring the body into the anabolic state. The 8 primary endocrine glands are located in the same approximate locations as the chakras.